The Kiwanis Family House Operations Manager always has a Wish List of items that are sorely needed at the Kiwanis Family House. If you feel you can help out with an item, either bring it to the Kiwanis Family House, or call the House at 916-736-0116 to arrange pickup.
OUR JANUARY PRIORITIES
AA and D Cell Batteries
- Hotel size toiletries (shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Hand held electric hair dryers
- Alarm clocks
- New Pillows (for twin beds) We have 51 beds
- Bath towels (White 30”x52”), Hand Towels (White 16”x30”), Wash Cloths (White)
- Disinfectant Wipes (Clorox, Lysol or similar brand)
- Liquid Dish Soap (for hand-washing dishes)
- Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Unscented liquid Fabric Softener (NO DRYER SHEETS)
- Non-Latex Nitrile Disposable gloves, sizes M and L
- Paper Plates, Cups and Bowls
To download this month’s Wish List, click here.
Please call the Kiwanis Family House at (916) 736-0116
to coordinate the donation of any of the special Wish List items.
Viewing of the PDF requires Adobe Reader.
Click here to download the PDF Reader: Adobe Acrobat Reader