House Talk is the monthly newsletter for the Kiwanis Family House
The purpose of House Talk is to communicate and tell the story of what the supporters of the Kiwanis Family House are all about, how we serve, and the importance of our mission in providing temporary housing and support to families of seriously ill or injured children being treated at UC Davis Medical Center.
Monthly features include:
- President’s Message
- Executive Director’s Column
- UC Davis Medical Center information and achievements
- Calendar of upcoming events
- Letters from guests who have stayed at our Kiwanis Family House
- Occupancy Statistics
- Wish List: items that we need here at the house to support the families
- Volunteer opportunities, including Key Clubs and Builders Club
House Talk is distributed free of charge to friends and supporters of the Kiwanis Family House, key Kiwanis members in the Cal-Nev-Ha District and benefactors.
Deadline for submission of articles to the editor is the second Thursday of the month.
Want to receive House Talk via email each month? Just sign up for our email newsletter and choose the House Talk Distribution list!
Download the July 2014 House Talk